Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empty screen -_-
Greetings! Sorry for my english. I have a problem with installation GS on server, on local everything is ok. I download all files to server, CHMOD the folder /data/ to 755 and when I enter site there are nothing, only redirect to install.php and empty screen. When enable debugging there are such error:
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: SITEURL in /home/altex/data/www/altex.com.ua/admin/inc/common.php on line 87

Notice: Undefined variable: SITENAME in /home/altex/data/www/altex.com.ua/admin/inc/common.php on line 90

Notice: Undefined variable: LANG in /home/altex/data/www/altex.com.ua/admin/inc/common.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/altex/data/www/altex.com.ua/admin/inc/common.php:87) in /home/altex/data/www/altex.com.ua/admin/inc/common.php on line 129

PHP Version 5.2.12
mod_rewrite on
site: http://altex.com.ua Can someone give me advice?
Did you mess with salt inside gs config file ?
Did you upload a fresh GS 2.01 instance, or you just uploaded installed GS from your local webserwer ?

Try with a fresh GS instance. The best way is to upload GS archive and unpack it remotely.
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
Yes, I upload a fresh GS 2.01 and I can't install it... If I upload a finish web-site from local webserwer everithing works, but I can change something from admin pannel. When I try to save the page I see an empty screen and nothing happen. With GS 2.02 the same problem.
I have same problem.
json_decode (PHP 5 >= 5.2.0, PECL json >= 1.2.0).
i have PHP 5.1.6 so this is the issue.
There is workaround http://my.php.net/manual/en/function.jso....php#80606

I sujest to use some other method of comunication instead of json. This will make all hapy cos not much hosters have >=5.2.0

mb native php serialization?

UPD: in latest 2.02_RC1 vesrion there is some hardcoded fix:
Code:
/****************************************************
* @File:     basic.php
* @Package:    GetSimple
* @Action:    Functions used to help create the cp pages    
*****************************************************/
/*******************************************************
* @function json_decode
* @returns the API response in the form of an object
* @about - This is to temporarily fix issues with PHP versions < 5.2.0
*/
if(!function_exists('json_decode')) {
    function json_decode($api_data) {
        preg_match('/(?P<status>[^"]+)","((api_key":"(?P<api_key>[^"]+))|(latest":"(?P<latest>[^"]+)))/',$api_data,$api_data);
        return (object)$api_data;
    }
}