Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New site for adults
I made a site on getsimple, but of course something had to invent itself, just do not swear please adult site.
Used plugins: gs_massmail, gs_search, comments, simple-random, gbp_menu, zegnat-multilevelnavigation, gs-socialize.
For a page with articles used by JS ajaxpagination.js http://www.webresourcesdepot.com/automat...s-pajinate
http://sex-after-18.com/
Nice site, very well integrated plugins!

The “about sex in general” page is a good read, even though I used Google Reader. Every time I read about how bad sexual education still is these days I get a little angry. If you have kids you probably had sex, this means you should be able to talk about it.

For people who want to check out the website but are afraid of the NSFW content: the site is very browsable (at least with AdBlock, haven’t checked it without) without a lot of “sex” in your face. You might bump into some suggestive pictures but nothing really weird. Just going through the pages in the main navigation will give you one topless shoot and one nude drawing. You will get to see some nice plugins in use so I recommend you take a look. Just don’t play any of the games and you’ll be all right.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
thanks Zegnåt, I did not expect reviews from such a young girl, I thought that writing would be a man ... I 46 years old, I married in 3 times and 7 September wedding of my son Smile
Oleg06 Wrote:I did not expect reviews from such a young girl, I thought that writing would be a man…
Let me point out again that I am a guy ;-) (Although some people think I’m a girl, even here on the forum.)

Oleg06 Wrote:I 46 years old, I married in 3 times and 7 September wedding of my son Smile
Well, guess I can’t beat that. (18 years olds, married 0 times and no children ;-))
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
damn, damn, damn, on your photos with one eye and a flower behind his ear, so please forgive...a pity