Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEM PHP error message
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /XXX/gsconfig.php:1) in /XXX/admin/inc/common.php on line 15
Greetings all,

I am stuck on how to get rid of this error message, hosted on Hostpapa's servers, didn't occur with the Turnkey LAMP server I was running locally. Please try to keep things simple, I don't have terribly good concentration.

I did search for a solution and found a "whitespace" issue, I removed the whitespaces in the files mentioned to no avail.
Thanks in advance.
Looks like there may be some empty lines before <?php in your gsconfig.php file.
its not an error its a warning...
you could always turn off php errors.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Thanks guys, I had already gotten rid of any empty lines I could find, and just learnt how to turned off the warning, so problem is resolved for now. I have gained a little bit of knowledge and appreciate the help.

I belong to a masonic lodge, which is what the website is for. Next year when we are discussing donations I am going to recommend that GS gets a look in, it will mean at least $1000 going to the project if they agree. One donation this year was for $5000.