Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEM Weird chmod errors in administration
Sad 
Hello everyone..
My english is not that good (i am from Czechia), so please be a bit patient with me..

So what is my problem?
In administration I am getting chmod errors (Error: Unable to continue: Unable to write the configuration file. CHMOD 755 or 777 the /data, /backups folders & sub-folders and retry.) But everything works absolutely fine! I turned on debugging, and I am getting PHP errors about chmod.
Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /SERVER/web/PROJEKTY/irisgym/admin/inc/basic.php on line 322

Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /SERVER/web/PROJEKTY/irisgym/admin/inc/basic.php on line 322

When I will try to save any page, I will get getsimple error saying: Error: edit., but again everything works okay..
I am running on my own server running Lighttpd and latest GS, everything worked fine, and it started doing this weird things. A have more websites running GetSimple and i had the same problems, and reinstall solved them, but this website is a bit more complicated, so reinstall will be more difficult...

What i have done.. 
Via SSH i did chmod 777 for folders data and backups and their subfolders, I also tried it with 775, but with that I am getting even more PHP errors...

I am really unhappy about this.
Thanks for reply..