Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEM Unable to add photos or links to new pages / unable to update old pages
Hi everybody,

I'm new here, I recently became the admin of a website that uses GetSimple CMS and it seems to have some bugs:

1- When I create a new page, it works if it's only text, but it bugs if I add a photo or an URL link. 

2- On old pages, I'm unable to update them at all if they include photos or URL links.

Here is the error page I get in both cases:

Oops! Page not found!

We are sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist.

NOTE: This only happens for "pages". When I post "news" with photos and whatnot, it works.

If it helps, here are my plugins:

News Manager (updated)
A blog/news plugin for GetSimple
Version 3.4.1 — Author: Rogier Koppejan, Carlos Navarro

Multi User
Adds Multi-User Management - Edit all options for current users and manage permissions.
Version 1.8.2 — Author: Mike Henken

Thanks for any help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is caused by mod security module of apache blocking your request as a possible xss attack.
Check your error logs you will see it

Only rssolution is to have your host turn off these rules or try some of the forum suggestions like disabling for your ip in htaccess file IF host allows it.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Also if you have a mod_sec ruleid in log, please report so we can add this stuff to the wiki and work on workarounds
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2017-03-16, 11:36:24)shawn_a Wrote: This is caused by mod security module of apache blocking your request as a possible xss attack.

Only rssolution is to have your host turn off these rules or try some of the forum suggestions like disabling for your ip in htaccess file IF host allows it.

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your answer. I will try these things and will get back to you. Thanks again!
(2017-03-16, 23:32:05)laforestk Wrote:
(2017-03-16, 11:36:24)shawn_a Wrote: This is caused by mod security module of apache blocking your request as a possible xss attack.

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your answer. I will try these things and will get back to you. Thanks again!

Me again. Just to let you know that I finally reached out to my  host and it worked! Everything's fine now. Thanks again!