Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSS for CKEditor
Hi,

I need to change CSS in CKEditor content. I'm trying the CSS CKEditor plugin:
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/css-ckeditor/1047/

There, I can select a theme, and then should select the CSS file - great. Only, the CSS dropdown remains empty. How is it supposed to work?

Is there another way of doing this (without hacking core)?

Thanks!

Regards,
Ralf
You have to select a theme on the left, then you get options in the pull-down on the right.

Not sure how helpful the plugin is.

You are better of with adding an editor.css to your theme, although I cannot find info about it.
editor.css for styling contents.css, styles.js for modifying the styles menu.
There is a stylesheet parser plugin that will add styles from a stylesheet automatically.

Not sure what this plugin does though.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Hi Shawn,
Thanks for coming in. I don't mind copying, renaming and editing my custom.css. But then, where do I need to put the resulting editor.css, so that it is picked up by the CKEditor?

EDIT: I got it! I tried various places, and the correct one is right in the template root directory. I expected the place for css to be in the css folder. Anyway, works now.
(2017-03-23, 23:23:06)datiswous Wrote: > You have to select a theme on the left, then you get options in the pull-down on the right.

Yes, thanks, I think that's how it is supposed to work. But the file drowdown remains empty for me, whatever theme I select.

EDIT: since I now found out where to put the editor.css file, I see no more use for that plugin ...