Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUESTION Not able to configure full toolbar ckeditor
I am using GS3.3.5 fresh install. There is no gsconfig.php in my root of installation. Hence, I created it and put 
define('GSEDITORTOOL', 'advanced');
When i launch my page /admin will be showing me a lot of errors. Any suggestions will be appreciated. 

define('GSEDITORTOOL', 'advanced');
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bizuni89/public_html/youngliving/gsconfig.php:1) in /home/bizuni89/public_html/youngliving/admin/inc/common.php on line 91

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bizuni89/public_html/youngliving/gsconfig.php:1) in /home/bizuni89/public_html/youngliving/admin/inc/cookie_functions.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bizuni89/public_html/youngliving/gsconfig.php:1) in /home/bizuni89/public_html/youngliving/admin/inc/cookie_functions.php on line 23
i had fixed , i found the common.php and edited it inline if(!isset($EDTOOL)) $EDTOOL = 'advanced'; // default gs toolbar
It would be better to find out why you don't have gsconfig.php. It does much more than set the editor toolbar. Editing core files is not a good idea.

As you have only just started with a fresh installation, I would recommend deleting everything and starting again. If you are transferring GS to the web server using FTP, make sure that all the files are transferred before starting the installation. Also, I recommend installing the current version (currently v3.3.13) in place of the old version that you have.
--
Nick.
(2017-04-30, 15:04:40)cherryxiangyi Wrote: i had fixed , i found the common.php and edited it inline if(!isset($EDTOOL)) $EDTOOL = 'advanced'; // default gs toolbar

I have this code in gsconfig.php and everything works great
PHP Code:
# WYSIWYG toolbars (advanced, basic or [custom config]) 
define('GSEDITORTOOL'"
['About'],['ShowBlocks','CreateDiv'],
['Blockquote','SelectAll'],
['SpecialChar','Iframe'],
['Preview'],
['Source'],
['Templates'],
['Table'],
['Undo','Redo'],
['Maximize'],
'/',
['Bold','Italic','Underline'],
['NumberedList','BulletedList',''],
['Format'],
['JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight'],
['Link','Unlink','Anchor'],
['Image','VideoDetector','Youtube','googlemaps','Thumb']
"
);

# WYSIWYG Editor Options
define('GSEDITOROPTIONS',"
skin:'moono-lisa',
//uiColor:null,
allowedContent:true,
fillEmptyBlocks:false,     
startupOutlineBlocks:true,    
emailProtection:'encode',    
templates_replaceContent:false,    
format_tags:'p;h4',
extraPlugins:'youtube,googlemaps,image2,autogrow,thumb,videodetector',
image2_alignClasses:['image-left', 'image-center', 'image-right'],
image2_captionedClass:'image-captioned',
youtube_responsive:true,
removePlugins : 'thumb,youtube',
youtube_txtEmbed:false
"
); 
Whitespace means you probably has whitespacd in your config filemat top or bottom, you should rename the tmp config file if it didnt install properly or reinstall, also try using the lastest version
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix