Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recaptcha Mailhide plugin
This is support thread for Recaptcha Mailhide plugin.

This plugin uses the google "recaptcha-php-1.11" recaptcha mailhide library from google, it scans the content page (not header and footer) for email addresses like mailto links or simple mails and hides them by  transforming in recaptcha links.
IT DOESN'T SAVE THE PAGE WITH HIDED MAILS, this is to help editor users inserting simple mail links transparently.

To use it:
Unzip in plugins directory
In recaptcha_mailhide subdir put a file "keys" with google mailhide private and public keys
Enable plugin

For more instruction on how write "keys" file and where get google mailhide keys, please read README.txt in recaptcha_mailhide subdir
I don't see the README.txt file in the recaptcha_mailhide folder. Is there somewhere to download this file?
Sorry, i forgot to recurse dir when creating zip. I don't use zips very often...
Retry to download.
Plugin updated!
1.2.4 bugfix: wsod if required file is not readable
ATTENTION: DO NOT USE THIS PUGIN ANYMORE!!!

From March 31 2018 recaptcha v1 will stop function, and this plugin uses recaptcha v1 Sad

I'll try to update it to use v2 or invisible recaptcha, but from March 31 it will become unusable!!

I'll leave the files until that date.
PLUGIN UPDATED WITH INVISIBLE RECAPTCHA!!!

Use version 2.0.0, be careful if you're upgrading you have to ask for new keys to google