Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLVED Date information in pagelist / backend
Hello,

i've been searching for a while now but didn't find a setting to show the creation date and publish date of each page in pagelist.

If there's no setting, could someone please tell me, how to add it, i.e. additional to the information shown when i press toggle status?
I'd like to see those dates already in the pagelist. Right now it's only visible when editing the page.

Thank you very much in advance.
Kind regards.
Shasaar
Are you using the I18N plugin?
Hi Carlos,

thank you for your message.
Yes, i'm using I18N Base, I18N, I18N Search, I18N Special Pages and downloaded Edit GS Page Dates Plugin (creDateShow) yesterday, but that one also only shows the date when editing a page.

Kind regards.
Shasaar
I18N base replaces the default backend page list (that does show page dates), so perhaps you'd have to ask in its support thread.
(2017-08-02, 17:40:18)Carlos Wrote: I18N base replaces the default backend page list (that does show page dates), so perhaps you'd have to ask in its support thread.

Thank you Carlos, i put the question in your recommended thread also Smile.

Cheers.
Shasaar
Hello,

I did the following changes in the template files now, in case somebody wants to see the publish date in list view also:

For I18N Base:
plugins/i18n_base/pages.php

- line 148: change colspan to 4
- line 173: add <td style="text-align:right;"><?php echo shtDate($page['date']); ?></td>
- fill the missing <td> in the following lines (after else ...) with <td></td>, usually before the <td "secondary link">

For SpecialPages Plugin:
/htdocs/plugins/i18n_specialpages/pages.php

- line 135: change colspan to 4
- line 158: add <td style="text-align:right;"><?php echo shtDate($page['date']); ?></td>
- fill the missing <td> in the following lines (after else ...) with <td></td>, usually before the <td "secondary link">

Thanks.
Shasaar