Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My FeedBack about GetSimple
Lightbulb 
Hello all,

(sry for my bad eng)
I try to use getSimple and i think that is a good system. Anyway I have some difficult and I want to share my feedback with you:
  • Admin: no responsive theme. There is some plugin like "https://github.com/PhireWare/flat-blue" but in my test i see this not resolve the problem: no mobile friend. (As far as the frontend is concerned this is not a problem as each one makes up their own theme)
  • No internationalization built in (worse problem for me): nowadays many websites contain translated pages in various languages. I think it's important that cms naturally support this aspect (the module that currently provides multilingual support does not seem easy to use).
  • Menu system: I think you can slightly improve this aspect. Personally I have tried the wordpress creation menu system and I think it is slightly more functional
I'm sorry if I'm allowed to do this post. My intention was just to give feedback about my tests!

I wish everyone a good evening!
It is almost impossible to use a wysiwyg editor on a mobile device anyway, i fail to see this being a priority.

I think this is true but it is also a minority of users, it is easier to roll multiple sites

Menu is in progress
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2017-08-29, 07:09:29)shawn_a Wrote: It is almost impossible to use a wysiwyg editor on a mobile device anyway, i fail to see this being a priority.

I think this is true but it is also a minority of users, it is easier to roll multiple sites

Menu is in progress

Tnx for your reply. I appreciated :-)

Good job =)
Dont get me wrong these will all be addressed and are on the roadmap
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2017-08-29, 11:26:48)shawn_a Wrote: Dont get me wrong these will all be addressed and are on the roadmap

Oh! very nice! ;o)