GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: myCompany theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

please enjoy my second GetSimple theme - called MyCompany
Theme is available here http://get-simple.info/extend/theme/myco...theme/419/

Demo and instructions are available here: http://mycompany.pixelofficer.sk
All comments are welcome Smile
This is stunning
Really like this theme. And you give nice explain. thanks to share
Thank you Smile I will try to keep this teme updated and I've already some new features prepared for new releases
Great theme. Those soft looking gradients make it look so lazy Smile
Did designing/development cost you much time ?

btw. what's the purpose of using divs instead of sections ?
Well, it depends what you consider as a long time - It took about a week or so...

regarding div / sections - where exactly in code?
PixelOfficer Wrote:regarding div / sections - where exactly in code?
Code:
<body>
<div id="header-container">
  <div class="inheader"></div>
</div>
<div id="main-container">
  <div class="inmain">
    <div id="main" class="wrapper clearfix frontpage"></div>
  </div>
</div>
<div id="footer-container">
  <footer class="wrapper">
  <div class="clearfix"></div>
</div>
</body>
Wink
most of divs , some of them nested are used only as design elements = to hook some bakcground or any other visual style. Inside them are sementic parts - like header, footer or article with sections... I think that it is ok and there is no need to use section instead of div
Your theme is really amazing. But I'd like to ask for help - I would like to be able to use the submenus. I have already installed the I18N plugin, but I do not know how to get through the css, thanks
It is indeed a really fine piece of work.

We really need modern and quality themes round here.
moseeth Wrote:Your theme is really amazing. But I'd like to ask for help - I would like to be able to use the submenus. I have already installed the I18N plugin, but I do not know how to get through the css, thanks

Thank you Smile Could you please explain where is the problem, or how can I help?
Hi Pixelofficer,

I am trying to change the contents of the sidebar through the menu Themes->Edit Components.

However, whenever I click the Save Components button I get an 'Oops! page not found!" error.

please advice.
There is a problem with these theme on IE7 Huh Its automaticly redirect to mobile stylesheet, looks really terrible on big screen. Any help how to repair this ?
IE7? that's a long time ago. I haven't looked at the theme but the first thing to do is check you have the google html5 shiv thing in place.
Dear PixelOfficer! Thank you so much for this amazing theme, it's really cool!
But, there is a problem with inserting duplicate template tags for meta description and page title:
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...0#pid36850
Please help anyone with this problem.
Advance very grateful for your answers and best wishes!
Dear Noor,

thank you for letting me know about the issue...

I will try to fix it asap!
(2013-04-13, 19:58:31)MarcinN Wrote: [ -> ]There is a problem with these theme on IE7 Huh Its automaticly redirect to mobile stylesheet, looks really terrible on big screen. Any help how to repair this ?

IE7 is very old browser Smile but anyway - this is not what it should behave. I will take a look and update theme if necessary
(2013-04-13, 19:58:31)MarcinN Wrote: [ -> ]There is a problem with these theme on IE7 Huh

I've just tried the IE7 tester and the theme looks OK to me

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836...ester.jpg/

There are some problems with CSS button - but you can't have all when you use old browser
Hi, there.
I have a question. I need dropdown menu with this theme.
I make dropdown menu with standard theme with i18.
Like this and some css
<?php get_i18n_navigation(return_page_slug(),0,99, I18N_SHOW_MENU); ?>
But after set this theme as default i cant change theme and edit inside there.
(2013-11-18, 22:24:54)sosait Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, there.
I have a question. I need dropdown menu with this theme.
I make dropdown menu with standard theme with i18.
Like this and some css
<?php get_i18n_navigation(return_page_slug(),0,99, I18N_SHOW_MENU); ?>
But after set this theme as default i cant change theme and edit inside there.

Did you install the site yourself, or did someone do it for you? Maybe the theme files are secured against editing.
this theme has no subfolder !!!!
You mean that all the files and stuff in theme should be packed in eg. "mycompany" subfolder?
Yes
Demo site for this theme is no longer working...
Pages: 1 2