Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetSimple 2.03 plus, unofficial build, for our Russian friends.
Launched in the form of a plugin now. Get it on GetSimple Extend: ‘slug Transliteration’.

Important: don’t use this with the special GetSimple 2.03+ version. It’s made for the standard GetSimple 2.03.

This plugin uses your current translation file when it replaces your characters. Of course, no translation file is ready for this yet so I’ve attached a version of the Russian translation file (as Deimos made it) with a transliteration map added to it. After a little more testing I will release some better documentation on how to add transliteration to your translations and how you could make your own plugins use this.

For everyone concerned about speed: if no transliteration map is found in the current used language it will not parse anything. The language file is already included so this plugin causes no extra file reads either.

If you are experiencing any problems with it at the moment, please let me know in this topic.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!

Messages In This Thread
GetSimple 2.03 plus, unofficial build, for our Russian friends. - by Zegnåt - 2010-10-03, 03:20:31