Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems by sitemap.xml registration with multilanguage
Hi,
with latest GS: when execute the sitemap-Button, there is an error: no registration on searchengines.

my permanent URL is:
%nondefaultlanguage%/%slug%.html

when I have a look to the generated sitemap.xml, I found the %nondefaultlanguage% in the URL. That might the reason for the SEs to discard my sitemap?

---

other question: anybody now a way, to registrate or publish the sitemap.xml without logIns (koogle, mikrosoft, ...)?

thanxs, best, Bell.
(2013-06-11, 07:00:00)Belletage Wrote: my permanent URL is:
%nondefaultlanguage%/%slug%.html

when I have a look to the generated sitemap.xml, I found the %nondefaultlanguage% in the URL. That might the reason for the SEs to discard my sitemap?

There shouldn't be any placeholders in the sitemap with the newest versions of I18N. Try using "Generate Sitemap" on the themes tab.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
(2013-06-11, 16:18:49)mvlcek Wrote: There shouldn't be any placeholders in the sitemap with the newest versions of I18N. Try using "Generate Sitemap" on the themes tab.
thanks!
with GetSimple CMS –Version 3.2.1 and I18N Version 3.2.2 and I push that Button and I have that problem.

before I have to set the rights from install-root from 755 to 777.
The origin owner ist PHP...

on my system, if no sitemap, a sitemap becomes greated, but with placeholders and that SE-failure.

(but I edit sitemap now by hand ...)

Belle.