Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GetSimple Contact
(2013-11-22, 07:14:49)Carlos Wrote: yojoe,
I suppose you meant (% plugin %), as {% ... %} is used by DynPages.

Yeah, you're completely right.
Didn't call plugins from within wysiwyg for long time Smile

(2013-11-24, 04:24:46)Kolyok Wrote: yojoe: Currently no way of adding. Everything is static but I'm thinking of extending it so dynamic fields can be added.

Ahhmmkay, I'm glad to hear that Smile
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
I have this plugin set up with attachments enabled.
Question: How to exclude attachment section from the contact form on another page where it is not needed?
Searching solution "... by entering the wrong code ... it clears all of the fields..."
(2014-01-20, 00:51:46)dignityinside Wrote: Searching solution "... by entering the wrong code ... it clears all of the fields..."

I'm having the same problem. It's due to the message length. Can anyone tell me where I can change the minimum length?
Ukrainian language
Download
Kolyok,excellent plug-in, thanks! Prompt, whether there is an opportunity to disconnect field display (for example, fields SUBJECTS), or the set of fields is sewn rigidly up in a plug-in?
Hey guys!
Soon ill post an updated version (cleaned & organized the code, improved & added a few things).
Another addition will be validating form/captcha through ajax call and the possibility to hide fields from the form with parameters like [sc_form subject=false].
As soon as i have a ready-to-go version ill update it.

Thanks for the ideas also feel free to post if you want anything else to be added to the plugin.
Opportunity switch off fields form
Hey!

Finally got that language-thing to work. Great Plugin!

However, I would like to have the wysiwyg-editor box bigger. I tried editing the .css file but it only affects the unformatted text box. When I switch back to the html5 editor the box returns to 200px height. Is the html5-editor size hidden in some javascript file or something? I can't seem to find it.

Also, I have a ') floating above my form.
There is nothing else apart from the [ sc_form ] tag on the page, so it has to be some javascript leftover. However, I do have problems with other Javascript and especially jQuery plugins, so it might be a serverside / template problem.

best regards,
Anton
it's possible to create with this plugin a multi form's? .. other for different pages ? one form for one page.. like example:
i want to create a two different contact's form in polish language:
i'm creating a form with subject, contact, and email.. name it like "contact_one"

and the seccond:
subject, first name, last name, image, content, and name it example: "contact_two"
in page:
[ sc_form pl contact_one ]
im want to load this contact form
and in the other page i want to load seccond form in english like

[ sc_form en contact_two ]

there is possible to create a multi contact form's ??
it will be a greatfull plugin.... it's only a suggestion
user plugin: scroll to top
Hi! Thanks for the great plugin!

Tell me how to make the letter was a report with IP address of the sender?
-----------
RU
Подскажите, как сделать, чтобы в писме приходил IP-адрес отправителя?
Great plugin !

It's very easy to use and restyle using CSS.

However, I have just an issue and a request.

Issue: Whenever I try to send the form data I get "Invalid form data".
( Attack type: invalid_token
Correct token: "9e18e47a4a5d1f6d47afca5e5441a857"
Posted token: 8)

I am using Safari 7.0.4 and the site is running PHP 5.5.13

Suggestion: Would it be possible to include an option to ignore the default placeholders for the input fields. I prefer to leave them blank. Or is there another way to reset them ?

Romain
I installed GetSimple Contact 1.3 in GetSimple 3.2.3. I did translation plugin using the Translate into my language. When I logged out of GetSimple, contact form is in English, despite the fact that another language is set in the configuration. What am I doing wrong?
you should add to the file gsconfig.php your language
Code:
$LANG = 'ru_RU';
(2014-07-10, 01:36:35)c0mp0ser Wrote: I installed GetSimple Contact 1.3 in GetSimple 3.2.3. I did translation plugin using the Translate into my language. When I logged out of GetSimple, contact form is in English, despite the fact that another language is set in the configuration. What am I doing wrong?
(2014-07-10, 02:57:46)Oleg06 Wrote: you should add to the file gsconfig.php your language
Code:
$LANG = 'ru_RU';

I wrote the wrong numbers! My version of GetSimple is 3.3.2! I'm sorry! All because I have two versions installed. What do I do in this case? I do not see this line in the file gsconfig.php where I could add the entry of the language.
copy and paste, your language
Oleg06, can you explain a bit, what do you mean exactly?
copy this code and paste it into the file gsconfig.php
Code:
$LANG = 'ru_RU';
ru_RU replace into your language
(2014-07-10, 16:43:54)c0mp0ser Wrote: Oleg06, can you explain a bit, what do you mean exactly?
Ok, I try to do this and let you know, what happened. Thanks
Thank you for the help, it seems to work properly!
What's the code to add the contact form directly to a template?
plugin updated, you can download only here http://getsimplecms.ru/plaginy-dlya-gets...kontaktov/ , as he renewed Russian developer Andrey Berezin https://www.facebook.com/Andrew.Berezin.SPb
Now type an incorrect captcha and other errors introduced by filling in the information remains in place.
(2014-03-17, 21:22:38)Kolyok Wrote: Soon ill post an updated version (cleaned & organized the code, improved & added a few things).
Another addition will be validating form/captcha through ajax call and the possibility to hide fields from the form with parameters like [sc_form subject=false].
As soon as i have a ready-to-go version ill update it.

Hi there, what happend with next updated? I could really the "hide fields" functionality.

Cheers
/NielsK
Hello together,
I'm new to GetSimple and try to get my first site with this CMS online.
While looking for a contact form, I found this plugin and thought it is right.
I wrote a new function to preset the subject and the template.
The sense is, some forms are only good for one thing (like a booking request or so), where
you don't need a subject field at all and don't show it, but set the field's value for validation.
To use the same plugin at the contact site, I managed to use different templates, where different fields can be displayed and the look can also be different.
The call in the pages site now is like
[sc_form set_subject="booking request" set_template="booking"]
This loads the template "booking.frontend.form.tpl" and set the subject to "booking request".
For another site it can be like
[sc_form set_template="contact"]
which just loads the template "contact.frontend.form.tpl".
or, if you add nothing
[sc_form]
the defaults "frontend.form.tpl" will be loaded.
If it will be usefull for anyone, I can tell the changes I did.
Maybe it's not high-end coding, but it work's. ;o)
Ah, I took the lastest update from the link Oleg06 posted.

So long,
moped
(2014-09-12, 00:09:23)moped Wrote: If it will be usefull for anyone, I can tell the changes I did.
Maybe it's not high-end coding, but it work's. ;o)

Hi moped,

It would be nice to see your solution, i use this contact form, but i really dont need subject to be filled out, if you have a work-a-round, that would bee great.

Maybe you could attach your modified plugin to your post?

Thanks
/NielsK