Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light Theme is here! :)
little update 1.7

added ES lang ( thanks Islander) added new line on css (better hover effect on sidebar, added colors,and font to page options, border-radius on button). added show/hide content in edit components
(2019-06-24, 19:49:41)multicolor Wrote: little update 1.7

added ES lang ( thanks Islander) added new line on css (better hover effect on sidebar, added colors,and font to page options, border-radius on button). added show/hide content in edit components

That's brilliant I will download today and give it a try. I've been using the previous version for a few weeks now and the only thing I can say I found an issue with is within IE, where the header colour for the background just disappears altogether.
I saw problem on 1.7 with special custom field, i fix this at few days. Sorry about that
(2019-08-08, 04:57:22)multicolor Wrote: I saw problem on 1.7 with special custom field, i fix this at few days. Sorry about that

No problem, thanks. No need to apologise. The theme is brilliant
thanks for the nice theme!
a bit related, anyone know howto style the popup Filebrowser file list by tweaking within the admin theme js or I can't but have to manually edit the core admin styles.css file?
(2019-08-11, 12:41:21)tommy Wrote: thanks for the nice theme!
a bit related, anyone know howto style the popup Filebrowser file list by tweaking within the admin theme js or I can't but have to manually edit the core admin styles.css file?

This is on style.php , great idea about that! On next version i add this modification