Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plugin Guide
Based on some requests and often asked questions I have created a Wiki page with a Draft of frequently requested functionalities and possible solutions with plugins.

Obviously I have described the areas I'm most familiar with, which happen to be the functionalities my plugins offer :-).

I would like to see other functionalities (like commenting, frontend users, etc.) and other plugins added, where the main focus should lie on the differences between the solutions.
It's like a FAQ for "How do I get this functionality?", without details, but possibly with links to pages/posts describing the details.

I think that this page should regularly be reviewed by non-plugin-developers to contain information as objective as possible. Then it can be an additional valuable information source for new users of GetSimple.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
This is a great resource Mvlcek. Thanks for taking the initiative.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Thanks