You can create different user accounts to sign into the backend. Hooks are in place for plugins to develop user management. Different users can be granted different access and editing rights.
If you want to create & use multiple users, you need to do so with a plugin or manually.
There is a multiuser plugin now available in Extend: http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/multi-user/133/ If you have installed the multi-user-plugin, you will find the user-management-tab in the right sidebar of the settings-page, “User Management”.
If you need to create a user manually, you can follow these steps:
- Change the name of the file to a unique username and with the
- Change the
<USR>element within that new XML file to have the same unique username created in step #2
- Copy this new file up to your server into the folder
- The new user can now login using:
- Username: newuser (same as name created in step #2)
- Password: password (this is the default password that the example XML file has)
- That user then should change their default password to something only they know.
Back to the GetSimple Wiki Contents Page