The MLD newsletter plugin adds full e-mail newsletter functionality to your GetSimple website. Let visitors subscribe to your newsletters and keep them informed about your work or business.
- Visitors can subscribe or unsubscribe themselves to your letters.
- Subscription must be confirmed by clicking on link in confirmation email.
- Manage the subscriptions.
- Create a template for the header and footer of your letters.
- Test send your newsletter to yourself before sending it to the world.
- csv-import for subscribers
- Fixed bug in url construction (thanks to luis)
- Fixed bug in subscription procedure (thanks to luis)
- Fixed bug in saving email_confirm (thanks to luis)
- Fixed bug deleting letters
- Fixed bug saving send status
- Catch exeption when sending email
- added frontend newsletter archive functionality
- Added filters for use in content
- Added option to send admin email to site admin
- Hide send to subscribers button when newsletter already send
- Fixed minor bugs due to lack of testing the script
- Prevent the script from running twice
- Subscribeform result message didn't show [FIXED]
- Required settings indicator [ADDED]
- AntiFlood plugin swiftmailer to prevent flooding of the SMTP server [ADDED]
- Bug in subscribe function [FIXED]
- csv import names and emails [ADDED]
- Download and unpack the .zip file containing the plugin.
- Copy downloaded files to the plugin folder of GetSimple.
- When you have GetSimple 3.0 installed: replace /admin/load.php with load.php provided in the download. This is needed for the sidebar to function properly.
echo mldNewsletterForm(); in your template to display subscribe/unsubscribe form, or use
(% mldsubscribeform %) in the content.
echo mldShowNewsletters(); in your template to display the newsletter archive (only send newsletters will be accessible), or use
(% mldnewsletterarchive %) in the content.
These are old versions of this file. Please use with caution as they are probably out of date and no longer supported. ShowHide