Image gallery plugin.
A powerful and easy to setup GetSimple plugin for displaying image galleries, with support for pulling in Flickr, Google Photos and Google+ photo albums. Mobile-friendly and responsive. Images are shown as clickable thumbnails, which will expand to full view via a modal popup window. Support custom themes.
Google Photos albums must be public. To manage the visibility of your Google Photos, please us nanoGPVisibility
- thumbnail layout: grid, justified or cascaded
- display albums and images stored on your Flickr, Picasa or Google+ account (only public images)
- automatic thumbnails
- display images in full page with slideshow feature
- Display image captions and descriptions
- Breadcrumb for easy navigation in photo albums
- multiple galleries on the same site/page
- responsive, mobile device friendly
- numerous thumbnails animated hover effects (combinations possible)
- no HTML knowledge required
GetSimple image storage versus Flickr, Google Photos, Google+
Some advantages on using an online photo sharing website and nanoGALLERY:
- Any photo published to your online photo sharing site is automatically added to your website
- Huge bandwidth saving and fast photo downloading
- You do not need to upload images manually to your site
- Support photo upload via mobile device
- Display photos on your website with your custom design
- Automatic thumbnail generation
Note to Flickr user: Flickr has changed it's API on June 27th, 2014. You must update to v4.4.2 to continue to access your photostream.
To display an image gallery insert a code like this one in a page :
Replace PicasaUserID with your Picasa/Google+ user ID. Syntax is case sensitive.
Demonstration >> view
Full plugin documentation >> view
- v4.4.2a - fixed parse issue with Google / Picasa
- v4.4.2 - new : swipe support, thumbnail display mode justified (thumbnailWidth=auto) and cascading grid layout (thumbnailHeight=auto), new thumbnails hover effects, new theme
- v4.0.2 - new : 30 thumbnails animated hover effects (combinations possible) / display images faster (thanks to pre-loading) / Boostrap compatible
- v3.1.3 - new : themes
- v3.1.1 - bug fix for IE on Windows Phone (thanks Gregor!), new option to force load jQuery
- v3.1.0 - added support of Flickr
- v3.0.1 - first public release
Download the zip file. Extract the content of the zip file into the 'plugins' directory.
These are old versions of this file. Please use with caution as they are probably out of date and no longer supported. ShowHide