News Manager (updated)
A news/blog plugin to manage and display your posts.
Currently maintained by: Carlos Navarro (original author: Rogier Koppejan, roog)
- Easy to configure
- Optional advanced settings
- Supports Fancy URLs
- Custom slugs, URL structure
- Monthly/yearly archives
- Tags, tag cloud/list, tag archives
- Keyword search
- Undo functionality
- Sitemap integration (posts, tag pages)
- Featured images/post thumbnails
- Post authors (optional)
- Customizable post layout and page navigation
- Template tags, conditionals
- Basic built-in SEO
- Compatible with/adapted to newest GetSimple releases
- ...and more
Languages included: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Unzip and upload/copy contents (both
news_manager folder) to your /plugins folder. Activate it in Plugin Management admin page.
Go to News Manager Settings, choose a page to display your posts and select your prefered settings.
See full usage, configuration, settings and additional information
See Upgrading from 2.x to 3.x and Upgrading to 3.1.
Upgrading from 3.1 or 3.2 should be seamless (except for sites in German or Russian, that have some slight changes in date format and front-end texts)
These are old versions of this file. Please use with caution as they are probably out of date and no longer supported. ShowHide