This Plugin adds the ability to use [spoiler] [/spoiler] BBCode Style on GetSimple Pages.
It is optimized for "Innovation" Theme but I am working on it to get it work with other themes too.
- Fixed some strict php errors
- Fixed a bug with custom classes, everything should work fine now
- Added support for custom classes for button and div
- Switched to domready to load faster
- Fixed another Firefox issue, where the Button/Link text won't change properly
- Added Settings:
- Set default show/hide text
- Decide if button/link should appear after or before the spoiler
- Switch between Link and Button
- Added ability to specify different text for show/hide
- Changed default button text to Show Spoiler and Hide Spoiler
- HTML produced by the spoiler plugin should now be valid
- Fixed a bug that prevented the regex to work in some rare situtions
- Now you can use [spoiler=Custom Text]My hidden Text[/spoiler] to give the spoiler button a custom caption
- Improved onload function to not conflict with other plugins Thanks to singulae from the forum!
- Fixed Background-Color, now transparent, not white.
Extract the "spoiler-plugin.zip" and upload the "spoiler_button.php" file to the /plugins folder of your GetSimple installation. (If you have an old version of it there, simply replace the file with the new one)
These are old versions of this file. Please use with caution as they are probably out of date and no longer supported. ShowHide