BlueBusiness is probably the first, free business-like theme for GetSimple. Theme is html5/css3 ready, supports all latest browsers, and is compatible with most popular i18n plugins. It has a builtin' slimbox gallery, so you add fancy effects to your images by adding a thumbnail, and linking to full sized image.
This theme is perfect for small companies websites having standard pages like "about us, our offer, contact".
For more instructions, hints, features and a working demo visit: http://getsimple.wujitsu.pl/bluebusiness
- 1.4 - tweaks toward better compatibility with i18n plugins; minor css changes; code optimization
- 1.3 - css improvements (menu, images, etc); code cleanup
- 1.2 - tons of changes, and improvements; full changelog is posted in latest news on demo page along with showcase of popular plugins
- 1.1 - small bugfixes; moving search functionality from component to template
- 1.0 - raw version release
- Extract archive to your getsimple's /theme directory and enable it in GS administration panel
- Upload your PNG logo image to /uploads directory. Image has to be named "logo.png" If you don't have any image to place as a logo, pointing to index page, use blank "logo.png". You can find it in theme's archive.
- Create two private pages; their content will show up on index page in two content containers below index page content; Those pages names will show up as headers of those content boxes, but their URLs have to be named: indexbox1 and indexbox2 (page options), to actually let them appear.
Additional notes, hints and tweaks are described in readme file inside archive, and on the getsimple template demo page.
These are old versions of this file. Please use with caution as they are probably out of date and no longer supported. ShowHide