Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2!
You are completely right on the classes airtonix, they are mainly there to make it easy for CSS beginners to work with it. On my own website you will note there are no other classes than the active one.

It’s nice to see how you changed it and split it up into multiple parts. Everyone is of course free to use his/her own menu function, I wrote this function one afternoon and thought to share it (as it is—meaning I was not planning to work it out just for the purpose of others using it).

airtonix Wrote:if and when getSimple starts supporting a page tree deeper than 2 levels
ccagle8 Wrote:Added depth seems like a waste of time now, don’t you think? This system really isn’t robust enough to handle multi-multi-level pages.
Not an issue for GetSimple, at least not until some far-future version. We won’t be seeing it in version 2.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!

Messages In This Thread
Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - by Zegnåt - 2009-12-25, 08:16:54