Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to have full toolbar on ckeditor ?
I asked you for the link to see which elements you want to have

this comes close to what you want to have:
Code:
# WYSIWYG toolbars (advanced, basic or [custom config])
#define('GSEDITORTOOL', 'advanced');
define('GSEDITORTOOL',"['Source','-','Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteText','PasteFromWord','-','Undo','Redo','Find','Replace','-','SelectAll','RemoveFormat'],
    '/',
    ['Bold','Italic','Underline','Strike','-','Subscript','Superscript','-','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','JustifyFull'],
    ['TextColor','BGColor','-','Rule','PageBreak'],['NumberedList','BulletedList','-','Outdent','Indent'],
    '/',
    ['Blockquote','-','Smiley'],['Link','Unlink','Anchor'],
    ['Image','Flash','Table','HorizontalRule'],    '/',
    ['Styles','Format','Font','FontSize'],['ShowBlocks']
    ");

add this to your gsconfig.php
if some of the icons do not work, it means that these CKEditor-Plugins are missing in the standard integration in GetSimple
tell me which don't work and I will copy them for you

the reason that you don't understand how to do it is because CKEditor created a new way to define the tool bars, as listed at the bottom of the page:
Quote:Please note that the toolbar definition was changed in CKEditor 3.6, when a concept of toolbar button groups was introduced. This feature is WAI-ARIA compliant and important for accessibility support, so we recommend to upgrade custom definitions created for previous versions and follow the new standard described above.

However the notation which I used works ok
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18

Messages In This Thread
How to have full toolbar on ckeditor ? - by Connie - 2012-01-28, 00:11:03