Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Templates for I18N Special Pages
Special Page: Editorial
Defines special pages meant to emulate an editorial-esque format. A thumbnail for the article may be defined, as well as a banner (displayed at the top of the page content) and links to other related articles.

Features
  • Can define a thumbnail for the article
  • Can define a banner for the article
  • Embeds mvlcek's breadcrumb trail to the article if i18n is installed
  • Shows the publisher, the creation/publication date and the modification date
  • Publisher's name links to their email address (which you define)
  • Related links can be defined, which are shown at the bottom of the page
  • In the search, you can output your own custom summary. If you choose not to, an excerpt (of which you can define the length) will be output

How to use
  • Install as said by mvlcek.
  • Go to Plugins -> Configure I18N Special Fields -> Editorial. Set your parent page and menu placement.
  • Click VIEW. Define any CSS elements you want under HTML/PHP code for the header of the page.
  • (If you have i18n Search installed) Click SEARCH and edit the internal CSS under the HTML/PHP code for the display of a search result to style the video thumbnails.
  • Go to the page which your Editorial special pages will be listed on. Paste the following code and save:
Code:
(% searchresults tags=_special_editorial HEADER="All Editorial Content" numWords="1p" %)
  • Define the length of the excerpt using numWords (currently set to one paragraph)

Messages In This Thread
Templates for I18N Special Pages - by mvlcek - 2012-02-27, 17:55:56
RE: Templates for I18N Special Pages - by orinoco - 2020-12-11, 04:42:27
Templates for I18N Special Pages - by Angryboy - 2012-02-28, 06:53:06
Templates for I18N Special Pages - by alienee2 - 2012-03-01, 02:54:07
Templates for I18N Special Pages - by Angryboy - 2012-03-02, 02:51:09
Templates for I18N Special Pages - by Angryboy - 2012-03-02, 05:17:09