Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Image Gallery Plugin (Square It)
I know some of you will be happy to hear this announcement!! In my latest commit I added 2 surprises.
  • Captions
  • Languages Support

I've been trying to make this plugin as usable as possible and some of you have voiced your opinions, and I think this were 2 things that needed to be included in the release of 2.0

In the meantime feel free to check out 'trunk' from google code. at http://code.google.com/p/gsgallery/
and you will find that langage files will be in a folder called "lang" in the plugin folder.

If you create a language file... please post it here so that we can support as many languages as possible.

Right now I don't have a settings tab, that allows for easy change of language file.. but if you want to change it you can easily change the include file name in the squareit-gallery.php and processgallery.php.

I will try to create a zip file and upload it to google code, so that those that do not know how to use svn can download the BETA 3 file.

IMPORTANT: previous galleries are not compatible with this version. You will need to delete them and then re-create them. (sorry)

Also, this are BETA releases that are not recommended in production sites.
- Julian

My GetSimple Plugins: Simple Image Gallery | TweetMeme reTweet Button

Messages In This Thread
Simple Image Gallery Plugin (Square It) - by juliancc - 2010-04-14, 01:46:44