Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
gscmsh - A GetSimple CMS Shell interface
(2014-02-05, 10:11:29)shawn_a Wrote: Themes are pretty standard. They should be at least
Well i experienced like 3 scenarios:
  1. just all the files that belog in the themes folder stuffed into the archive
  2. same as above but within a subfolder in the archive
  3. special themes, which depend on plugins sometimes have them bundeled in the archive
(2014-02-05, 10:11:29)shawn_a Wrote: Also not many people have she'll access with shared hosts, so an API gives web front end capability.
Ok, I think now i understand, what you meant: Writing an API to incorporate the functions of gscmsh in a webinterface. E.g. One Click installment of plugins and such. That would be nice, and I would be proud, if my code was of any use for the actual project itself!
I was thinking in the other direction: Writing an API, to offer features to developers for external tools, like I am.

Btw. How can activation of plugins activation of plugins be done on a filesystem Level? And is there any way of accessing the "flush cache" function from outside the admin webinterface? Because both would be nice usecases for my script and I would love to implement them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: gscmsh - A GetSimple CMS Shell interface - by mank319 - 2014-02-05, 18:23:48