Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] CKEditor custom config - gsconfig.php definition does not work
This is how I do it.

PHP Code:
define('GSEDITOROPTIONS',"toolbar:'none',customConfig : '../../../../theme/cke_custom.js'"); 
and then in
my custom config

Code:
    config.toolbar_custom = [
            ['Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteFromWord','-','Undo','Redo','Find','Replace','-','SelectAll'],
        '/',['Table', 'TextColor', 'BGColor', 'Link','Unlink','Anchor', 'Image','SpecialChar','HorizontalRule', 'PageBreak','RemoveFormat','ShowBlocks', 'Source'],
        '/',[ 'Form', 'Checkbox', 'Radio', 'TextField', 'Textarea', 'Select', 'Button', 'ImageButton', 'HiddenField' ],
        '/',['Bold', 'Italic', 'Underline','-','Strike','Subscript','Superscript','-','NumberedList', 'BulletedList', '-','Indent','Outdent','-','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','JustifyBlock','-','Blockquote','CreateDiv' ],
        '/',['Styles','Format','Font','FontSize','Preview','Templates','SpellChecker','Scayt','slimbox','about']
    ];
    config.toolbar =  'custom';
// other crap ... config.

Only problem is if you need to override something inline you cannot, you must override it with gseditortools, eg. filebrowserBrowseUrl etc. check edit.php for the inline stuff.

I am trying to figure out the best way to redo all this so it can all be done with a custom config you can leave in your installs and not have to edit anything. But the inline stuff had to stay to keep major plugins working.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SOLVED] CKEditor custom config - gsconfig.php definition does not work - by shawn_a - 2014-03-08, 08:12:53