Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free to use images. Where do you find them?
(2014-05-15, 08:23:55)datiswous Wrote: Personally I think your website is a bit off on text versus images. The 3 blocks on the bottom with read more under it are mostly out of my view (1680x1050).

Also, i doesn't seem responsive yet, although the text says that's what you make: Responsive websites.

I'm interested in what your new site will become

Doing my own site is harder than anyone else's. I am a really bad client - demanding, indecisive, new ideas that change every week - and I don't even pay on time.

You are right it is out of date, and I wasn't that happy with it when I did it. Do you think more images and less text, then? I am making a scrolling one-page site.

What I am finding particularly frustrating is that I am getting really bad google positioning and I cannot find out why. I thought for a while it was to do with the .biz thing and not .uk causing geographical misplacement but no, then I thought I had coded the 'Read More' extracts in such a way that I was getting penalised for cloaking hidden content, but no. My pagerank from GS themes with links to my site is such that I should be at the top of the results if I have the right words in place. It's embarassing. At least nobody sees it, lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free to use images. Where do you find them? - by Timbow - 2014-05-15, 18:35:45