Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLVED CKeditor Plugins (6 Questions)(& switching to CKeditor 4)
(2016-09-13, 13:20:04)Arugula Wrote: But you're saying I can't add more than 2 plugins with this code?

Sorry, you are right - I wasn't very clear at all . Nope, I was saying that while I'd read some (non Get Simple) reports from others mentioning being able to add second plugin and then running into problems, I've not personally tried it and so can't personally confirm that the same isn't an issue with Get Simple. 
But it sounds like using 'push' is the proper approach so now I'll probably switch to that just to be proper.

EDIT: By the way the autogrow plugin does seem to work when I un-comment it, but I'm not really sure if it is working properly. It seems a bit odd to me. The expanded size seems to appear in chunks when I make the editor window the focus. That is to say that when I open a previously created page it looks normal (like it always has). But when I click in the page then it'll suddenly become longer. Not necessarily the length of the contents. By setting the max length to 1600 and viewing a long page I had to click a few times to get it the long enough and then it went ahead and got longer until it was the full 1600 even though the content had already run out further up.

Un-commenting the plugin but failing to un-comment its config settings (minHeight, maxHeight, bottomSpace) was even weirder (the scroll bar disappeared when I clicked its down arrow, and my mouse wheel would not scroll. I had to use keyboard arrows) .

Messages In This Thread
RE: CKeditor Plugins (6 Questions)(& switching to CKeditor 4) - by Raeven - 2016-09-13, 18:58:03