Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions after installation - Tabs & Paths
(2019-01-21, 20:52:58)newdeepdan Wrote: It's hard to assist when all your answers are so vague, like what CMS were you using before? What version of the theme are you using (A search for 'Foundation' shows up 3 themes within GetSimple's Repository)?

it doesn't seem like you understand what the CMS does nor do you fully understand the concept frontend and backend if you're thinking that modifying a theme means you also change the backend admin section.

Whichever CMS was being used a few years ago really shouldn't have any bearing on my questions which had to do primarily with global size constrictions and inserting a global background image. Knowing that a few years ago I admistered Dolphin 7 (by Boonex) does absolutely nobody any good.

I went to Add-ons ... Themes (view all) ... and found this foundation theme:
Only foundation theme that I was aware of.

CMS ... Content Management System ... Ergo, an application which manages a diversity of Online Content, ranging from minimal functions/features/data to mindblowing amounts of functions/features/data. There isn't a whole lot that can be misunderstood about that.

Modifying the admin backend to look like the rest of the system, or rather the background anyway, is just a personal thing. I happen to like it when I'm viewing uniformity as much as possible throughout a system. However, I wasn't even modifying the admin section. I was applying a background to the css.php file and ended up with the background in the admin section, while it showed up nowhere else. I know that I already explained that earlier.
It's hard to believe that nobody can just tell me ....
... go here to this file and adjust size constraints globally ...
... then go here and apply your background image globally ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions after installation - Tabs & Paths - by CompuBlog - 2019-01-21, 21:39:37