Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GSgallery: Need help from developers - Testing new version
Quote:The only reason this appears is if you left gallery display code ({squareit_gallery_4c659dfa4bd8f}) in a page for a gallery that you deleted. so make sure you go to the page you are seeing the error and remove the piece of code.

Glad you mentioned that. After looking again into "minefield" template I've found a call to gsgallery(); function. No idea how did this appear, but things sometimes occur magically Wink

Quote:Since version 2+ I started to work on a plugin system, so yes, you can basically create your own plugin to display the gallery any way you want. But it's not as simple as copy paste like you mentioned, it really depends on the type of plugin you are making. But looking into the fancybox plugin you can get a pretty good idea of whats available.

We'll see what can be done in near future :]

Quote:I know I still need to to this, but the problem comes with CSS and the CACHE. I need to clean all the previous images (if any) and also the CSS is fixed, so I need to clean some stuff in there to make it fit any size.
Long time ago I was working with a webdev on a webgallery for 2 photographers. We prepared two ways of displaying image thumbs. They can switch between them whenever they want, but only newly added images will be displayed in the way, they have chosen. If they want to convert already existing thumbnails, they have to click on a red button named "do not do it until evening!".
Conversion of couple hundreds photos may last couple mins, so it was a wise decision not to convert all photos in galleries right after switching thumbnail display option.
Second purpose was obvious: every gallery may have different thumbnail view.

You can draw conclusions by yourself Wink
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad

Messages In This Thread
GSGallery 2.5.3 No Thumbnail - by maclaren - 2013-02-27, 20:23:55
GSgallery: Need help from developers - Testing new version - by yojoe - 2010-12-03, 09:10:48