Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Ignore the (site-wide theme) Mess
just the primary logo part (if you can say we even ever had a logo). The color scheme and alternate logo are still exactly the same.

The logo part on the site right now may get tweaked in the future, not 100% sure yet.

This site-wide update, while maybe unpopular to many frequent followers, was necessary in many regards:
  • I needed a way to easily update the header/footer/sidebar across the whole site. Before this, all updates needed to be made in 10 different places
  • There never was a footer before
  • The footer needed updated sitewide to show the sponsorship deal we have with pair Networks
  • The wiki needed a theme as it was still default DokuWiki style
  • Extend front-end and Extend back-end were not using the same style, and it wasn't as easy to navigate around the back-end as it should have been

That said, the Wiki has been filled out with plenty more documentation, which was always something that has been sorely missing. I would like to invite anyone and everyone to help in that regard too. If you see something missing inside the Wiki, please by all means - add and/or change it.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!

Messages In This Thread
Please Ignore the (site-wide theme) Mess - by ccagle8 - 2011-03-05, 04:48:03