Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetSimple 3.0Beta in need of Testers #3... Final Call!
@texta - if all you did was replace the /admin/ folder, and "Default" wasn't your current theme anyway, then why is your site looking for that theme after upgrading? You didn't edit website.xml either to change the name of the current theme, so I am still at a loss as to how what you are describing is happening.

@yojoe - not really following your first bug. DELETEPAGE_TITLE is used in the title of the "X". When a user clicks "X", a popup window pulls the title of the link that was just clicked, and displays it. At this point the user can click cancel if they do not want to delete the page.

I am trying to stay away from images in general within the backend of the site - so I am going to stick with the "#" symbol for the link. I think it looks cleaner than if an icon was used.

I originally (way before GS was ever released) tried the hover thing, but didnt care for it. I got the idea from how WordPress handles their pages. In the end, i thought the "X" was small and unobtrusive enough that i didnt mind it always staying there.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!

Messages In This Thread
GetSimple 3.0Beta in need of Testers #3... Final Call! - by ccagle8 - 2011-03-16, 05:20:59