Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetSimple 3.0Beta in need of Testers #3... Final Call!
yojoe Wrote:second thing, which I wanted to came up twice already, but always forgot about it, is to refresh the installation page after user chooses other language file from drop down list.
I just checked, and the refresh language does work on the setup page. But it doesn't refresh the page automatically after choosing the language. I guess that would be a pretty neat UI thing, but it is working fine now as-is.

yojoe Wrote:Just didn't notice latest GS beta packs lack ckedit language files
yeah, Joshas removed them when he upgraded CKEditor for us. I guess we could add a few major ones back into the SVN. I always felt like it was a crapshoot anyway to try and choose the languages that the CKEditor users *might* need.

Same thing with the main language files... not sure which ones would have a huge impact. Even a big CMS like Wordpress doesn't include any alt language files with it's install package i think.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!

Messages In This Thread
GetSimple 3.0Beta in need of Testers #3... Final Call! - by ccagle8 - 2011-03-17, 02:30:36