Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TapBeat - International Tap Dance Center
Hi Michael,

thanks for sharing that GS-powered site! I like the clean and orderly layout, colours are fine for me as well. Good job! Did you use any additional plugins in your install?

I noticed that the footer on the English version is in German, shouldn't it be in English?

The "imprint" at the bottom of the page might get you in trouble if a lawyer stumbles across the site and bombs you with a disciplinary warning letter asking you to pay a silly amount of money. The imprint is nowhere near complete for German legal standards. A search for "impressum website geschäft" or similar should find you informational sites.

As for the bi-lingual solution, there's a plugin called "I18N" which provides multi-lingual features from within one install (and an internationalised multi-level navigation as well). From your wording I wasn't sure if you guys deliberately separated the installs or not. Having 2 or more installs for a website is, most of the time, not very practical.

Keep rocking with GS!

Messages In This Thread
TapBeat - International Tap Dance Center - by polyfragmented - 2011-06-10, 16:22:19