Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Ignore the (site-wide theme) Mess
That was a little unnecessary, actually I'm pretty sure I contradicted myself within the same post by making a comment about your themes.

I hate to be blunt but thats what I see, I can't locate it now but I have seen a theme almost identical to your PixelStudio theme and Simplicious theme. I'm definately not saying your themes are of poor design, I actually really like a couple of them; they just remind me of mass produced themes.

Now lets get back on topic. I am running IE and am currently seeing some text jumps. If I could, I would submit a screen shot.

getsimplethemes Wrote:Just reading the topic back now and I'm rather surprised to see how this thread turned from being about the site wide changes to being about our themes (our themes looking like TemplateMonster? Seriously Matt, what does this opinion contribute to this topic?) ... Anyway, guess I'll better refrain myself from touching apparently sensitive topics in the future...
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!

Messages In This Thread
Please Ignore the (site-wide theme) Mess - by JWH_Matthew - 2011-03-09, 11:50:42