Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Ignore the (site-wide theme) Mess
ccagle8 Wrote:Thanks for the vote of support Julian! Extend should now clear the cache everytime a plugin is updated, so you can now preview as soon as you hit Save.
That's great Chris, this will help a lot when updating description of plugins. Smile
ccagle8 Wrote:In terms of Markdown... not sure what we can do here since many extend pages use it - and if i change, all those plugin pages will break. What specifically needs to change with the Markdown support?
I don't have anything against markdown. My problem was, I was not able to view the changes right away, so I did not know if they looked fine or not (solved). As for the problem with function names that have underscores such as myname_is_getsimple then I have no idea what the fix would be. Maybe provide the ability to turn off markdown, and allow the most widely used html elements.
ccagle8 Wrote:Pagination at the bottom of the forum is a great idea... i will look into it.
Hopefully this is something that it's easy to integrate, and will look forward to it.

New Look of Website
-----------------------------
I'm also experiencing the jumping/flickering of the GETSIMPLE and Download Latest button.
In both chrome and firefox. I'm using linux (ubuntu)
- Julian

My GetSimple Plugins: Simple Image Gallery | TweetMeme reTweet Button

Messages In This Thread
Please Ignore the (site-wide theme) Mess - by juliancc - 2011-03-10, 02:45:59