Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
after first setup config I can't see website folder in HTDOCS
Connie,

After opening index.php for the first time in the setup, I saw a few configuration options and settings, and the local system didn't pass some of those (including the CUrl module), and when I continue with setting up the email as well as the account name, and press next, the screen just shows internal error (like I mentioned before), and there is no way I can go back to fix some of the settings.
And no, I didn't get any email regarding the setup, that's why I suspected it may be an email server problem. I don't have a local email server, nor did I point a server address for which the CMS can use.

I didn't install the modules on my local WAMP server and try to test it on my hosting provider instead as they have all the necessary modules installed. However, as I mentioned before, when I try to enter index.php for the first time (with a fresh copy of the files), somehow, the links (all CSS, JS external files) point toward localhost, and I have no idea why. The page is just plain text.
I also tried to access the backend system, but without a username password combination, I can't configure anything.

Regards,
Angela

PS: one thing I do remember is setting up the server (in the second step) to be localhost. I wonder if that affected the files and make all the links point to the local host. However, like I mentioned, I placed a fresh copy of the files on the provider's server, so I'm not quite sure how all those links are set to point to localhost.

Messages In This Thread
after first setup config I can't see website folder in HTDOCS - by angelazou - 2011-04-30, 23:44:45