Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(solved) I am unable to copy images inside getsimple editor
Connie Wrote:I opened a post at the ckeditor forum: http://cksource.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24329

Hello Connie.
  • Thank you for your effort, but browserContextMenuOnCtrl did not work for me. I really don't know why. I also searched over internet and also tested few situations inside local xampp, I tried several new instalations, but without success.
  • Thank you for opening a post at the ckeditor forum. I will look inside later and I hope that somebody will find a solution.
  • The reason why I want this is because I am making one site for a client and he have many images as content. Sometimes there are situations when he want to copy few images and place them to different page. I know how to do it - in the source. But I don't want from him to start to copy content inside source code because he don't know anything about web programming, he know only basics of personal computer. That's why I think that simple selection and then ctrl+c, ctrl+v will be the smartest solution.

Thank you once more again for your effort. BTW GetSimple is great lightweight CMS and I like it very much.
Merry Christmas everyone Smile

Regards, Peter

Messages In This Thread
(solved) I am unable to copy images inside getsimple editor - by user-peter - 2011-12-24, 02:50:56