Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a question for developers about extend documentation
5wooley4 Wrote:The question for the developers is, why not allow extend plugin include documentation, like a small html page included in the plugin that could be read into the getsimple plugin page?
As for plugins, there is a control panel that allows developers to add documentation inside textfields. I guess this case could have been made as Extend was being developed, but for now, this is the standard way to document your plugins.

5wooley4 Wrote:Also, if one were to inquire about helping develop get simple, where would one start?
I think the best way would be to just help out in the forums. We already have a great group of contributors (moderators, social media guys and a development team) and are always looking to expand, but I would definitely want to see some work before anyone comes on officially.

As for unofficially, take a look at our google code issues list. If you can fix one that hasn't been fixed yet, we all would be grateful.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!

Messages In This Thread
a question for developers about extend documentation - by ccagle8 - 2012-01-01, 12:57:13