Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugs in Thumbnails creation - v3.1.1 and also v3.1.2
Hello mates,

I'm new here... not really, I've followed the forum since a year already. I chosed to register for sharing some bugs of our cute CMS:

1) Creation of Thumbnails works only for top level folders in \data\uploads\, that means only for pics in any first sub directory or "uploads" and NOT for pics in more deeper sublevel dirs. That occurs only if no pics are safed in a more above existing dir, I guess if no pic exists in a level like \uploads\pics_folder\ and all pics are safed in a deeper sub dir like \uploads\pics_folder\pics_2010\ that creation of Thumbnails fails.

2) For pics where creation of Thumbnails is working it isn't manageable well enough 'cause for website using Thumbnails (thumbnails.xxx prefix) the cms creates Thumbnails only after the selection of an area and pressing the Thumbnail creation button. This function works only for the selected area and creates much bigger Thumbnails than configured in config-file. If I want a full Thumbnail of a 1024 pixels pic I've to select the whole pic and then I get another 1024 pixels Thumbnail. Why does the config value of 200 pixels width not work?

Hope it's explained well enough, otherwise just ask me.

Cheers from Germany!

Messages In This Thread
Bugs in Thumbnails creation - v3.1.1 and also v3.1.2 - by Supertramp - 2012-06-25, 23:03:32