Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to run an SEO optimized blog with GS
gs log? Dont know if I came across that one. I just found that Get Simple as a light CMS was much more powerful alone than bulking it down with plugins. Really with the 18n package. If plugin devs integrated things more then it would be all fine and good but when you create content pages in a plugin and its missing the most critical header field of Meta Description. Even Google has announced that while Meta Keywords have really depreciated, the Meta Description is highly important for every page of content you create.

Leaving meta description off any content based page is the equivilent of shooting yourself with a binary bullet.

I setup the blog this way http://www.bhwebco.com/blog/ and it seems to have turned out nicely and will let me rss feed off other web sites if I choose by just a copy paste and edit. Once I add actual real content to it I guess I will see.

I just tried to be as clean with it as I could and try to squeeze out the best backend SEO that I could. Have to focus in on front end stuff now and have to go through another weeks worth of research for that.

I really dont know which I hate worse. Keyword Research or designing an input form. Almost makes SEO companies seem like not a waste of money.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to run an SEO optimized blog with GS - by bhwebco - 2012-12-20, 12:24:42