Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little bugs that I saw
baris Wrote:- While creating a page, the "Page Body" text does not disappear. That could be done with the JS function used in the page title input.
I noticed this as well. I will look into it
baris Wrote:- While editing a page, the active sidebar page list item is "Create a New Page". There's another item needs to be created with a name of "Edit Page" or "Edit Pages".
This was already fixed in the latest SVN commit
baris Wrote:- In the file management page (upload.php), the date is not translated. The code is $upload['date'] which should be $shtDate($upload['date'])
- Thanks, will fix this now
baris Wrote:- After saving a theme file or after changing the theme, success message appears twice. That's because there are conditionals for isset($success) below the include('template/error_checking.php'); line. Actually, there are five files with this problem: archive.php, support.php, theme.php, theme-edit.php and upload.php. (archive.php does not have this problem because error_checking.php is not included there.)
- I can't believe these error messages were stranded out like this. I've consolidated them all into error_checking.php.

Thank you!
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!

Messages In This Thread
Little bugs that I saw - by baris - 2010-03-02, 10:06:47
Little bugs that I saw - by ccagle8 - 2010-03-02, 11:53:05