Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Simple C(ontact) Plugin (fork of p01-contact)
(2014-10-13, 04:33:56)phpman Wrote: short question, currently i use p01-contact form but i like to switch now and i need some
instructions what i have to do to change the display with css for this plugin.

If i use old p01 css it does not work andy sample css code for this plugin existing

Hello,
the CSS classes and IDs of the markup generated by my plugin are different from those of p01-contact, and any CSS you may be using will not work for that reason.

Since my plugin does not ship any CSS file, and p01-contact doesn't either, I think you must be using some other CSS customized for your current installation.

In my markup all occurrences of the string "p01-contact" are replaced by "simple-c", to solve that you should try replacing that string in your CSS rules accordingly, and then you should get your styling back.

For example, if you have a rule that adds a border around the form like this:

Code:
form.p01-contact {
  border: 1px solid #000;
}

you should change it like this:

Code:
form.simple-c {
  border: 1px solid #000;
}

Also, don't forget that there still is a bug in my code that doesn't let it use the default language of your GetSimple installation, for that reason you need to use, in your pages, a string like this:

Code:
(% simplec: formlang = en %)

instead of this:

Code:
(% simplec %)

Hope the above helps you fix the problems. If it doesn't, please feel free to post your further questions along with any additional detail.

Bests,
Francesco

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple C(ontact) Plugin (fork of p01-contact) - by entuland - 2014-10-13, 19:49:37