Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Pie
Hey!

I wondered if someone of you is using Simple Pie for including RSS-feeds into your site.
I was trying to do so today, but eventhough I ran the included test (which tells me that everything should work smoothly) I just don't get it done. Can someone help me?

The documentation on their website is not really helping me since it stops after installing simple pie. I successfully installed it, created a site by copying the given code in the documentation (changed it ot the right path of autoloader.php), saved it and tried to access it, but the only thing I get is:

Code:
Warning: include(C:\temp\xampp\htdocs\stwneu\php\library\library\SimplePie.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\temp\xampp\htdocs\stwneu\php\library\autoloader.php on line 84

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'C:\temp\xampp\htdocs\stwneu\php\library\library\SimplePie.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;\temp\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\temp\xampp\htdocs\stwneu\php\library\autoloader.php on line 84

Fatal error: Autoloader not registered properly in C:\temp\xampp\htdocs\stwneu\php\library\autoloader.php on line 51

Is someone experienced with simple pie and able to help? Confused

Messages In This Thread
Simple Pie - by stwneu - 2015-07-16, 23:33:09
RE: Simple Pie - by shawn_a - 2015-07-17, 03:14:25
RE: Simple Pie - by stwneu - 2015-07-17, 21:54:25
RE: Simple Pie - by datiswous - 2015-07-18, 08:21:06