Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
p01, this is a great piece of work!

I have a few requests:
  • The option in the settings to specify the "From" name and email address of the generated email. I don't like "Anonymous", and I have contact forms where I don't want to require an email address from the user.
  • The option to turn off each of the items in the footer text ("This email sent from..." and "If this email should not be for you...").

Of course, I can manually edit the plugin files myself to make these changes, but it would be a lot nicer if I could just do that in the admin.

Also, when a user submits a form without filling in a required field or if the data is invalid, can we have the option to display a message along the top of the form saying that their message was not sent, in addition to the messages beside each of the invalid fields? An inexperienced computer user may submit the form and not notice the small error messages beside the fields, thinking their message had been sent when in fact it wasn't.

Messages In This Thread
askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-24, 01:54:40
RE: askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-28, 01:51:47
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages - by filupn - 2011-09-23, 02:52:59