Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't edit pages in WYSIWYG editor
Hello! New user, was recently given the position of web admin for a GetSimple site hosted on ipage for my school's environmental science department.

I'm unable to edit any of the pages using the built-in editor. No idea what the origin of the problem may be, as this wasn't working before I got the position. Any and all help appreciated.

site: outerislands.org

browser console gives me no errors, but the inspector shows some (what I assume to be) commented code being printed between script tags.  Screenshot attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Helloo Robert and welcome,

I hope you get all the help you need here. I enjoyed your page. It looks like a special place.

I presume you can log in to the GS back end via http://outerisland.org/admin/ but you say you can't update the site.

Sometimes I find that certain browsers cache data in a way that makes it very difficult to view changes as you make them. Even if you refresh with f5 the new page isn't always shown. It might be as simple as that.
What problem exactly so you have editing?
Check your js console for errors looks like a plugin
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2018-06-07, 10:11:10)shawn_a Wrote: What problem exactly so you have editing?
Check your js console for errors looks like a plugin

You were right lol, it was the plugin "I18N".  Disabling that let me edit pages again.