Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GS "Approved" Scripts & Components
I sneeze rainbows and strategy. Abstracting and decomposing concepts into information hierarchies is my forte. I don't program full time anymore, but since I managed/mentored a development team for the past five years (as CCO), I have a good handle on the process. I'd like to help, and I understand if strategy/documentation collateral is not your specialty. Would you like me to put together a template to organize Get-Simple's business case, organization, and evolution so that we can work to incrementally improve the thoughts together? I'm extremely up to date in concerns relating to: Web Development Process, Information Quality as Method, Browser Evolution, Message Optimization, and Market Strategy.

I'm always revising my consulting firm's (Ready Set Project) processes, knowledge management, and outlook, so any secondary research will no doubt improve the content quality of my primary RSP work. Open-source should allow all developers to practice their skills on projects they ENJOY, and GS represents a simplification (and re-prioritization) of content management - I enjoy that.

Let me know,
-Ryan Gensel

twitter.com/readysetproject
www.readysetproject.com

Messages In This Thread
GS "Approved" Scripts & Components - by badcat - 2009-08-28, 02:14:53
GS "Approved" Scripts & Components - by bnowell - 2009-08-28, 04:40:15
GS "Approved" Scripts & Components - by ccagle8 - 2009-08-28, 10:39:13
GS "Approved" Scripts & Components - by ryangensel - 2009-08-29, 07:07:47
GS "Approved" Scripts & Components - by ccagle8 - 2009-08-29, 07:24:21