Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some strings unable to be translated
(My first post Tongue)

Hello,

Today I was checking the Spanish tranlation file (es_ES.php) and found this:

"Potenciado por" (Powered by)

But when I installed the CMS and chose the Spanish language I realized that the footer still showed "Powered by".

I tried to know why this was happening and found the "Powered by" string in "/admin/inc/theme_functions.php". I had to translate it manually.

I'm wondering if in 3.0 you will put this string in the translations files (e.g. "en_US.php", "es_ES.php", etc).

PS: Sorry for my English Tongue
GS fan
Code:
function get_site_credits($text ='Powered by ') {
    include(GSADMININCPATH.'configuration.php');

$site_credit_link = '<a href="'.$site_link_back_url.'" title="Open Source and Free CMS" >'.$text.' '.$site_full_name.'</a> Version '. GSVERSION;
    echo stripslashes($site_credit_link);
}

use get_site_credits("Potenciado por"); - I think this might be new to 3.0 (can't remember)
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
So I have to replace this:

Code:
function get_site_credits() {
        include('configuration.php');
        $site_credit_link = '<a href="'.$site_link_back_url.'" title="Open Source and Free CMS" >Potenciado por '.$site_full_name.'</a> Versión '. $site_version_no;
    }

with this?:

Code:
function get_site_credits($text ='Powered by ') {
    include(GSADMININCPATH.'configuration.php');

$site_credit_link = '<a href="'.$site_link_back_url.'" title="Open Source and Free CMS" >'.$text.' '.$site_full_name.'</a> Version '. GSVERSION;

I was also wondering if you let me translate the GS site if you're planning to do so, of course. I'd translate the site to Spanish for free, I just think you may get more users.
GS fan